Monday, May 4, 2009

Rising Gas....

With gas prices going up and down everyday I wanted to put my 2 cents in about gas.

I have a gas problem! I am not ashamed to say that. I love the Beano, the gas-x all those wonderful pills that help with those gas bubbles in my tummy. And if you need a good company to buy stock in, I would look into these. Because I will keep them in business for sure. Sometimes I can just rub my tummy and that helps pop the bubbles, at least in my head they do. Who know?!?!?!

BUT I have no where the gas problem my dog Zibby has. This is Zibby, Zbikowski Pete Reeves is his full name.
He was named after a Notre Dame Football player from a couple of years back. And Pete was his name out at the Haven where I got him from.
Any way back to his gas problem. It does not matter what I feed him, when he gets good and relaxed he just lets it all go! Most the time they are silent and deadly but every once in a while he will rip a loud one. And then he looks at me like the sound came out of me.
I love Zibby, his gas and all. He will be two on May 16th and this past year with him has been so much fun. I love coming home everyday because he is so happy to see me. He does not have a tail so his whole bottom shakes/wags when he gets excited and it just makes me laugh.
Well that is all for today, but again I would like to leave you all with something to really ponder about: Have you ever thought how many of your dollar bills have been in a strippers g-string?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well that is all for today, but again I would like to leave you all with something to really ponder about: Have you ever thought how many of your dollar bills have been in a strippers g-string?"

    Okay...I love you for this!
    After I stopped laughing enough to wipe the tears out of my eyes and really think about it...Um...well...Maybe we really DON'T want to know!

    You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete