Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I want to be a Toys R Us Kid!

I LOVE TOYS R US! Love the place! I try and go there about once a month. One reason is so I can stay up on all the cool new toys that my nephews and niece are seeing everyday. But really I just like to look and play with what I can. I really don't think I will ever get to old for toys. If I ever have kids they will be lucky because I will be buying toys all the time, but also unlucky because they will have to fight me for them once they get home.

There is not one certain type of toy I like more then the other. I loved action figures growing up always made my brother's G.I. Joe's play with my Barbie's. They had a thing for each other. Still love board games of all types. I do play video games and love those but if I had to pick one board games would so over rule!!!! Legos were very big items in our house, AND micro mini cars were by far my favorite. I had just about the whole collection. Sold them in a garage sale, which was really dumb of me to do. But when you are the age of 8, and you figure out you can make money in a garage sale you put everything out there.

My dream job in life would be a toy tester. You know like Tom Hanks was in Big.

Where his main job was to play with the toys and then tell people what he thought. I have been looking for that job most of my life. I know it is out there. If anyone knows about it let me know so I can apply. I am very willing to move anywhere for that job.

Yep I will FOREVER be a Toys R Us KID!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've often said the same thing....
    I mean, we had some pretty cool toys when we were kids, like, they were pretty cool at the time. Now though, when I see all the stuff at stores and occasionally on TV, I've told myself, my family and my boyfriend that my kids are gonna be fighting me for the chance to play with their toys! LOL!
    Long live Toys R Us kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda: Hey you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and it is good to hear from you. Go see Sid at the HSCenter. He would love it. Looks like all is good with you! We are doing fine and yes, those are good memories from MTM times. Talk to you soon! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crack me up...poor kids fighting their mom for their toys! Lucky kids to have such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete