Friday, May 29, 2009

Gonzo the GREAT

So I finally took a quiz on Facebook that had a lot of meaning. A quiz that truly told me who I was! It was the Which Muppet are you quiz. Anyone that knows me really well knows I LOVE the Muppet's. I have all the Muppet movies, and I am trying to get all the Muppet Show seasons on DVD. (Hint Hint, if you are ever wondering what to get me for a Birthday gift!!!!) I have loved them since I was little and I have to say the show just gets more hilarious as I get older. But all shows like that do because you finally catch all the adult humor that you did not understand as a child. I can't wait to have kids one day and just sit and watch Muppet's with them all the time.

Any way back to the quiz. I took the quiz and it said I was Gonzo the Great, which I was excited about. Gonzo is the odd ball, do his own thing Muppet, just like me. And the explanation that came with the quiz matches me to a tee: "The ultimate performer, you are unique blend of a performance artist, stuntman and daredevil. You are not afraid to try anything once, with wild eyed optimism. Regardless of the outcome of your stunts, you perform them with total dedication, even if your audience might be skeptical. You take pride in the fact that you are unlike anyone else,and approach life with zeal, enjoying the wild ride. What people might not realize about you is that you are very introspective as well, and an intellect of sorts."

I love the part that says, "You take pride in the fact that you are unlike anyone else, and approach life with zeal, enjoying the wild ride." You bet I do!!!!

Now the Swedish Chef is really my FAVORITE character. I just love the way he talks and I love to do impersonations of him. But I do see that I am more like Gonzo. And I do love Muppet's in Space. Gonzo is the main character in that movie and it is SO FUNNY!

Anyway if anyone ever wants to have a Muppet Marathon, you just call me up I will be there fo sho!

No comments:

Post a Comment