Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HELLO!!!!

So February is over, that month is always over in a blink. On to March, which is a good month. We have March Madness, the only time I like to watch basketball on TV. Spring Break, which I usually go see my nephews and niece, leaving this Saturday can't wait. AND Spring Skiing, which means being able to ski with not so many layers on and getting a SWEET sunglass tan.

February into March was a pretty rough month I have to say. There was some deaths of really good friend and a sweet baby that has been fighting since birth. But the great part is knowing that they are no longer hurting and in Heaven with our Great God. GIVE IT UP FOR THE G-O-D!

As for the laugh of the day here is the great new case/cover for the new iPad coming out in April.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lolololo hahaha lolollo that iMaxi made me laugh so hard!!!!!!!! (Deanna again)

    ReplyDelete