Monday, February 1, 2010

A Mall in the Sky!!


I like to travel. I love taking road trips with my family and some good friends. I am the type of person that likes to stop at the strange road side attractions that can be a waste of your money BUT make for some great pictures. I also like to fly, it gets you there quicker and you have a little more time to enjoy the destination you are going.

With that said probably the BEST part about flying is the Sky Mall catalog. For those who do not know what a Sky Mall catalog is, well it is this catalog full of all this stuff that you really don't need but you still want it. Basically like a regular catalog but it is only found in planes, and also online.


Here are the top 10 items I would purchase from this catalog IF I had so much money and I could waste it on stuff like this:

10: Big Foot Garden Yeti:
I feel this would be a great thing to have because you can just place it throughout your neighborhood and see if people start calling in sightings.
9:The Offering Wall Sculpture:
This just looks like a very handy, ha ha ha get it, thing to have. Who does not need a extra set of hands at home now and then. I could also see me placing this in my office to hold keys and other items.
8:Mademoiselle Floor Lamp:
This just makes me laugh. I am sure it would FREAK me out every time I came home to a dark house. But for some reason I just WANT IT!

7: Talons of the Dunheviel Dragon:
HA HA, who does not want a couple of Dragon Talons holding a sward on their wall?!?!?!?
6. Dweller Below:
I think this would be funny to have in your front yard to make people think someone is watching them all the time!

5. Zombie of Montclaire Moors:
Again why not freak the neighbors out year round and not just at Halloween. Of course you might get reported for having graves in your front yard.
4. Digital Camera Swim Mask:
This just looks fun. I go to the lake a lot and my brother is moving to CA soon so there will be the ocean there. Who does not love a good underwater photo!
3. Basho the Sumo Wrestler:
I would set him on top of the huge rock I have in my front yard. He would be the guard of my casa!
2. Basho the Sumo Wrestler Table:
You can't just have the Sumo Wrestler and not have the table. You have to get the set. This one makes me really laugh because I just wonder if you get a sumo bottom sticking out since the guy is bent over!
1. Socrates the Gargoyle Thinker:
This one just makes me laugh so HARD! I never knew Gargoyle's had so great bodies. He is a well fit Gargoyle that is for sure.
So now you folks know if you need any gift ideas for me. Or you can just get me a gift card to Sky Mall. I would use if for sure, no wasted money there!

No comments:

Post a Comment