Thursday, September 2, 2010

GAME TIME!!!

Alright folks, beside the start of ski season, the start of College Football is my favorite time of the year. I have loved football since I was a little girl. It all started with my crush on Joe Montana when I was 5 and he played for the 49ers. Once he retired I gave up on NFL, I do watch it some but not have to be home for the kickoff kind of watch it, like I do with College Football.


As many of you know I am a HUGE Notre Dame fan, thanks to Joe Montana and I love me some Red Raiders here in Lubbock. (Side note I almost broke my ankle one time cheering for Notre Dame) Lucky for me Notre Dame is on TV about 75% of their season and Tech is in town so if I can sweet talk someone into getting me tickets I can go. So really best of both world here for my two college teams that I enjoy.

Zibby, my dog was named after a Notre Dame player, Tom Zbikowski who played for ND back in 2005-2007. He use to like to sport his Notre Dame Jersey but he got a little fat for it and I have not purchased him a new one yet. He also likes Tech, and loves to wear his Tech hoodie. Okay if you look close at the photos you can tell he really hates it when I dress him up, BUT he is so cute when I do it!



Anyway, Saturday morning Zibby and I will be getting up really early to get all our running around over with so we can be ready for the Notre Dame game at 1:30, GO IRISH. And just my luck the Tech game is on Sunday this weekend at 2:30 so I don't have to flip back between games. RAIDER POWER. Both teams have a new coach this year so I am excited to see the new flow of the game.

I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!! Get out your favorite team shirts and jersey and support your teams this weekend it is GAME TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment